Monday 2 August 2010

Long Time no Blog

I’m afraid that I’ve been neglecting my poor blog lately, I say lately it’s been four months since my last (and only) post. I’d like to blame it on important sounding things like deadlines, but ashamedly I admit it’s due to the serious lack of views its had. So instead of wallowing in my unpopular induced melancholy like a desperate facebooker I’m going to pull my finger out, and hopefully gain some loyal followers with the promise of regular posts, and a bit of photography here and there. I suppose I should talk about the general election then eh? Well that’s the last time I take a chance, we are left with a ‘Brokeback coalition’, fantastic. And yes it must be very funny for you, David Davis (hats off to your mother for such an imaginative name by the way), but I can’t help but feel somewhat unsatisfied with the result, as if the country is left in limbo. I think I'm going to wait a little longer, and let the government settle until I start complaining though.

So until next time…
SKA

No comments:

Post a Comment