Tuesday 31 August 2010

Short and Bitter

It is about time for another moan I think;

1) If public transport gets any more expensive I will simply start eating bits of it because I wont be able to afford peak-time returns and food. “Can I sit here?” “No it’s my lunch fuck off.”
2) Why, no matter how much you pay for it, is every freeview box useless?
3) And if one more Christian sits next to me on the bus and tries to ‘save my soul’ I’ll nail them to a cross so they can do it for me properly.

Phew! Anyway results, woo! Or not as the case may be. As more and more students compete to get into uni the places are filling up fast and the required grades are getting higher. Bad news, or is it? Do we really live in a world where it is mandatory to get into huge amounts of debt before earning over the minimum wage? Some of you out there have decided not. With the growing amounts of apprenticeships; who says we have to become a slave to the student finance team? Food for thought for any of you who just missed out.

See you again next month and, uh, are you gonna eat that bus pass…?
SKA

No comments:

Post a Comment